Job Title: PR, Social Media & Influencer Manager
Location: Monkton, South Ayrshire
Salary: Up to £35,000
HubStars is the power driver behind two market-leading SaaS Platforms. Catering to over 50M dating customers, and billing in 17 different currencies worldwide, we are dedicated to continuing to grow our global audiences across our partner program and delivering the ultimate global SaaS Platform for the online dating industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious PR or Social Media Manager who wants to work in a fun but challenging environment. The company is expanding so this is an incredibly exciting time to join the team. You will be passionate about your career, ambitious to be part of a successful team, and driven to keep improving the business.
- Develop, manage and oversee the influencer outreach program for a range of dating brands
- Develop and maintain relationships with all influencers whilst working with the partner managers to ensure all influencer queries are handled in a timely manner.
- Consistently look for new ways to work with influencers and opportunities in the market
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement an annual media/PR plan, internal and external communications to align with the overall brand strategy
- Manage our social media channels ensuring there is a strong and consistent communication voice per brand.
- Create content for all marketing channels, working with designers and other team members in the creation process
- Manage our B2B social channels for lead generation
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager on content generation for channel growth, aligned with a PR strategy
- Work closely with internal departments to provide communications to partners on platform enhancements, mainly through the use of mailchimp email campaigns
- Assist in strategic planning and forecasting for marketing activity across a range of online dating brands
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Influencer Management, either in marketing, media or PR roles.
- Deep understanding of social media management with a proven track record of developing influencer lead campaign strategies
- Ability to identify and develop long-lasting relationships with with influencers on social media platforms
- A natural communicator who thrives on networking with an eye for up and coming social trends and PR opportunities
- Analytical with a creating thinking streak
- Excellent in managing multiple projects at the same time and comfortable working in a fast paced environment