PPC/Digital Marketing Manager (experienced)
POSITION NOW FILLED
We’re recruiting for an experienced PPC/Digital Marketing Manager to join our team on a full time basis in our South Ayrshire offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, highly analytical and creative digital marketing professional to join our growing team. The main focus for this role is to create and deliver the paid search strategy and manage the performance of worldwide PPC campaigns for both our clients and our own business. This role comprises a fascinating mixture of human psychology, relationships and performance marketing that will keep you intrigued and engaged every day.
You will have a proven track record in online advertising and managing PPC marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Running media campaigns and buying all media requirements.
- Negotiating larger media deals, as required, often in consultation with Directors.
- Ensuring media rates are negotiated, as required.
- Planning and booking media as and when for partners and in house.
- Keeping media schedules up to date.
- Ensuring Post Campaign Analysis documents are written and presented to clients following campaigns.
- Manage media billings and hit/exceed targets.
- Providing media reports.
- Attending events outside of office hours as and when.
- Travelling to client offices throughout UK when required.
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a marketing role, with significant demonstrable experience in a paid search specialist position.
- Proven PPC skills, optimisation techniques and bid management.
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills for liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation skills for reporting back to clients.
- Good numerical, analytical and research skills to evaluate campaigns.
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy and the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Negotiation skills to get the best advertising space at the best price.
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly.
- IT literacy.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial and budget awareness.
Advantageous skills and experience:
- A strong degree preferably in marketing or computer related discipline.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified (GAP qualified)
- Online dating industry experience.
- Valid driving license and own transport (due to location of office base)
Job Type: Permanent, Mon-Fri
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year