Web Affiliate Marketing Manager
We’re recruiting for someone to join our team on a full time basis at our offices in Monkton, Ayrshire. We offer a competitive basic salary of £20,000-£30,000 with an additional OTE incentive of up to £6,000, depending on your experience. Currently we have a hybrid working scheme of 4 days in the office and 1 day remote per week.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills to assist our Dating Brand partners. Building rapport and relationships should come naturally to you and you will have a proactive attitude.
As Web Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be consulting with Dating brands on how to improve the performance of their portfolio, keeping them up to date on new trends and highlighting new opportunities to grow their business.
Never the same day twice! You could spend the morning looking at a Partner with a Dating brand for Gamers in the USA and the afternoon advising on the trends for the Gay niche in Australia so an interest in human psychology is a must. So too is an entrepreneurial mindset and an eye for detail in helping our Partners achieve their potential.
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- At least one year of digital marketing experience or working for an online business.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
Advantageous skills and experience (nice to haves):
- Experience working in a client management role.
- Understanding and experience of product usability, conversion rate optimisation, or mobile app builds.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
- Maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Weekly and monthly KPI reports.
- You may be required to travel out with office hours to attend overseas conferences and client meetings.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
HubStars is a fully managed software as a service platform that allows individuals and businesses to deliver a bespoke online dating website or app for their customers. We partner with these people and companies to help with the brand creation, design of marketing campaigns and the setup of these brands on the HubStars platform. The platform manages every aspect of the dating experience from user experience, customer care and subscription management. The platform is truly a 24/7, worldwide service with over 50M users, billing in 17 different currencies and serves a wide variety of communities and niche interests. The company has doubled in size for each of the past three years and is looking to improve further and expand.