Job Title: Partnership/Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on bonus
HubStars is the power driver behind two market-leading SaaS Platforms. Catering to over 50M dating customers, and billing in 17 different currencies worldwide, we are dedicated to continuing to grow our global audiences across our partner program and delivering the ultimate global SaaS Platform for the online dating industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Account Manager who wants to join a growing business and make an impact. You will be consulting with Dating brands on how to improve the performance of their portfolio, keeping them up to date on new trends and highlighting new opportunities to grow their business.
No two days will be the same! You could spend the morning looking a Partner with a Dating brand for Gamers in the USA and the afternoon advising on the trends for the Gay ninche in Australia so an interest in human psychology is a must.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Partners and Affiliates
- Provide strategic direction to partners to improve their growth and revenue opportunities
- Work with Partners and internal teams to create new or update existing websites
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments to achieve both partner and business goals
- Monitor and analyse performance KPIs providing weekly and monthly reports for continual improvement
- Provide a support function for the speedy resolution of partner issues
- You may be required to travel out with office hours to attend overseas conferences and client meetings
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a digital/marketing account management role
- Experience in managing the ongoing development of partners/affiliates
- Digital Marketing knowledge, particular Google Paid Search, would be an advantage
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management