Job Title: Partner/Account Executive
Salary: Up to £22,000
HubStars is the power driver behind two market-leading SaaS Platforms. Catering to over 50M dating customers, and billing in 17 different currencies worldwide, we are dedicated to continuing to grow our global audiences across our partner program and delivering the ultimate global SaaS Platform for the online dating industry.
If you’re a hard-working, motivated and ambitious person looking for a career in account management or marketing! The company is expanding so this is an incredibly exciting time to join the team. You will be passionate about your career, ambitious to be part of a successful team, and driven to keep improving the business. You will be consulting with Dating brands, keeping them up to date on new trends and highlighting new opportunities to grow their business.
No two days will be the same! You could spend the morning looking a Partner with a Dating brand for Gamers in the USA and the afternoon advising on the trends for the Gay ninche in Australia so an interest in human psychology is a must.
- Develop strong relationships with our Partners and Affiliates
- Provide support to the Partner Manager on a daily basis carrying out tasks as and when required
- Work with Partners and internal teams to create new or update existing websites
- Monitor and analyse performance KPIs providing weekly and monthly reports for continual improvement
- Provide a support function for the speedy resolution of partner issues
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a digital/marketing account management role
- Digital Marketing knowledge, particular Google Paid Search, would be an advantage
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management