We are looking to recruit a Junior Digital Marketing Associate . This role is based in our South Ayrshire office where the successful candidate will be at the forefront of worldwide PPC digital marketing campaigns for both our clients and for own in-house brands.The role will suit someone who is looking to kick start their digital marketing career.
Key Skills and Experience (must haves):
- A strong degree preferably in business, marketing or computer related discipline.
- Must be able to build relationships whilst achieving results.
- Demonstrate a creative aptitude and have a strong desire to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Customer focused.
- Highly analytical with strong negotiation skills.
- Have a passion and flair for writing content, both for web pages and blogs.
- The ability to communicate their ideas effectively.
- Related or applicable marketing experience or qualifications.
- An understanding of search engine advertising and knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics.
HubStars are offering a competitive salary of up to £18-20k, depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a World renown business and the chance to showcase your creative flair.
Job Type: Permanent, Mon-Fri
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year