The successful candidate will work with our existing platform and tools for improved customer onboarding and retention based in our Scotland office.
Delivering success for Dating businesses using our platform by assisting with:
- Server to Server Postbacks.
- Click tracking.
- DNS Domain name setup.
- Integration with Ad platforms such as Google Ads.
- Testing new user journeys in mobile and desktop environments.
- Advising on UX optimisation.
The ideal candidate will have a creative spark and innovative mind, thriving on improving user experience, and as a result, the retention and upgrade potential of the platform.
Skills you will have
- Some exposure to Digital Marketing platforms, ideally Google Ads.
- Some knowledge of HTML/CSS – you do not need to be a developer but can understand it.
- Understanding of internet underpinnings vis a vis domain name hosting and management.
- Testing changes swiftly and robustly whilst documenting and measuring the success or failure of any changes. The performance will be measured upon increased user engagement (logins, session duration, payment attempts, user retention).
- Review and assess the current platforms to find areas for user experience to improve conversion and retention.
- Develop, test and implement new ideas to optimise the platform for each region in operation.
- Diversifying the look and feel of the brands that operate on our platform.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year (depending on experience)
Currently we have a hybrid working scheme of 4 days in the office and 1 day remote per week.
A fantastic opportunity to work for HubStars, one of the original online dating community platforms. Operating in all English and Spanish speaking countries, the company has doubled in size for each of the past three years and is looking to improve further and expand. HubStars operate two independent platforms, one designed for a Mainstream dating experience and one designed for a casual dating experience.
Combined, the total user population is over 50 million members worldwide. Our platform is delivered via hundreds of Progressive Web Apps with a centralised “white label”/branding engine. We are looking for someone who can positively impact the journey and experience of all of these users.
We are flexible and can run many experiments and test simultaneously and with rapid learning from such large user cohorts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about UX, likes good feedback and wants to have a visible impact.