Advert 3 – Sales & Onboarding Associate
POSITION NOW FILLED.
We’re recruiting for a confident sales and onboarding associate to join our team on a full time basis at our offices in South Ayrshire. We offer a competitive basic salary of 20-25k with OTE incentive of up to £6k, depending on your experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to kick start a career in sales and marketing, with full training provided to eventually manage your own portfolio of client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills in order to work closely with our Senior Account Manager and top partners. Building rapport and relationships should come naturally to you and you will have a proactive attitude allowing you to work successfully with little supervision.
As a Sales & Onboarding Associate you will be training on the job to effectively manage all incoming new business enquiries and onboard new affiliates and business partners, assisting them on a daily basis to grow their active user base through creative marketing strategies.
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- Ability to influence through verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management.
- Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing to get stuff done on time with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written).
Advantageous skills and experience (nice to haves):
- A strong degree preferably in business, marketing or computer related discipline.
- Experience working in a client management role.
- Understanding and experience of usability, conversion rate optimisation, or mobile app builds.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
- Valid driving license and own transport (due to location of office base)
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager with day to day administrative tasks.
- Helping to maintain and build relationships with the view to manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Contributing to marketing, and other creative work.
- Maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns and conversion optimisation rates.
- Weekly and monthly KPI reports.
- Once fully trained you may be required to travel out with office hours to attend conferences and client meetings.
Job Type: Permanent, Mon-Fri
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
OTE of up to: £31,000.00