Advert 2 – Affiliate Manager (experienced)
We’re recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Affiliate Manager to join our team on a full time basis in our South Ayrshire office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to continue their career in a new and rewarding working environment. We offer a competitive basic salary of £25,000-£30,000 dependant on your experience and excellent commission structure!
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- Experience or strong knowledge of a digital marketing environment (eg. Adwords and Analytics).
- Must have experience working in an Account Management or Sales role where you have managed your own group of partners or clients.
- Must be able to work as part of a close knit team in a dynamic and rewarding environment, whilst maintaining effective communication with all staff.
- Ability to influence through verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management.
- Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing to get stuff done on time with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written).
Advantageous skills and experience:
- A strong degree preferably in business, marketing or computer related discipline.
- Understanding and experience of usability, conversion rate optimisation, or mobile app builds.
- Valid driving license and own transport (due to location of office base)
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and affiliates.
- Providing strategic direction to partners to help improve their growth and revenue opportunities.
- Continually achieve targets set by Management in line with business strategy.
- Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns and conversion optimisation rates.
- Weekly and monthly KPI reports.
- Attend global events on behalf of the company, as and when required.
- To organise collaboration between different departments to achieve both partner and business goals.
Job Type: Permanent, Mon-Fri
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
OTE of up to: £36,000